jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2018

Post 3: Free themed topic "food"

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to talk about food. It's difficult for me choose a favorite food because I love eat and taste different dishes of different countries, like italian food, indian food, chinese food, sushi, pizza, etc. But if I have to choose I think that would be pumpkin stew, I love when muy mom or muy sister prepare that dish, they know how much I love that food, so for every special situation they made that delicious food.
I hate cook, I just prepare instant pureé that just need water and that's all haha.
You can suppose that if I hate cook I love go to different restaurants. My favorite restaurant is "hand roll" for eat sushi, "Golfo di nappoli" for italian food and "Macchu Picchu" for eat peruvian food.
I wish can taste all the restaurants very famous in Chile and the world.
See you next week. Bye! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario