viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

Post 2: The Best Holidays

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about my best holidays. It was in 2014, this holidays are so special for me because it was the first summer with my boyfriend. We went to south of Chile for two weeks and we started in Pto. Varas, then we went to Chiloé, and we finished in Lican Ray. We went with two cousins of my boyfriend and their girlfriends in a van.

The travel  was very funny,  I've never gone to the south of Chile before so, every place was new for me and I discovered the beautiful of Chile and their landscapes.

My favourite place was Lican Ray, it was so wonderful, I loved the lake, the water was warm and obviously there're no waves so I can swim without afraid, also we did kayak and we could go to little island in the middle of the lake, one of these island was private, but the other two are for everybody, it was relax stay there, there are hardly any noise. For me and my boyfriend it's so special one of that island, because we made a promise and 5 years after I think that is not impossible keep the promise.

Well, definitely that holidays marked my life, I knew beautiful places and I learned a lot about every town and beach where we were. And everything it's better when you did something with special people and there's no doubt that was my case.

See you the next week, Bye!!

8 comentarios:

  1. Your holidays were so romantic <3 You know that old people say that Chiloe has magic, and reading your experience I imagine why :')

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ooow you holydays sounds so adorable. <3 <3 and the south of Chile is precious.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You holidays were very special and romantic! I love Lican Ray <3 I travel to south of Chile with my friends in 2014 and I have the best memories of those places

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The south of Chile is really beautiful. I would like to travel this summer there, it's really amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This summer I would like to travel to Pto Varas, I think it's a good place.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. so romantic Paula! and the sout of Chile is very romantic too!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. oh it's a nice place!
    I really wish to be there again

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I really want to go to the south of Chile someday :( maybe this summer...

    ResponderEliminar