viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Post 5: "My future job"

Hi everybody!
Today I'm going to write about my future job or the job of my dream.
Well, it's true that now I'm study psychology, but I don't see all my life doing this, I would like job in so many things, but I know that I don't like travel for work constantly because I always think in my family and how I Will miss them.
I love the educational area of psychology and I hope someday can work in a school and can change something in the life of some children, I think that education is something very important and the kids are the future, I believe in that and I have to help for that idea come true.
But, the other thing that I love is dance. Two months ago I decided that when I finish my career I would like to study dance.
My dream is have my own place, where a I can teach different styles and other People can teach different elements of art, like sing, theatre, etc...
I would like have different classes for kids and adults, and give the space for developed the emotions and be more humans. I would like that this place stay out of Santiago, because people in other regions don't have the same possibilities.
I don't know how time take this project, and I don't care if I this idea would give me a lot of money or not. I Just wanna be happy in my own place, without boss and without  same routine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario