viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Post 4: Free Theme Topic "My favorite music"

Hi!
For this time I'm goint to talk about my favorite music. It's difficult for me choose just one type of music, because I love it and in my family the music is something very important. My father is a singer and his parents were singers too but in differents type, my grandmother was the vocalist of the "Puntillanos" and they play music in rodeos and chilean celebrations. And my grandfather sang Tango in many place of the bohemian, so how can you see the styles of music are varied.

In my case is not different, I love music in general, I love pop music, indie, rock, chilean music and christmas music, yes, I like christmas music haha, in my family we listen that music always and my favorite singer in this genre is Nat King Cole, his music is so relax and always remind me the day of christmas, it's nostalgic.

If  I have to choose some type of music, my favorite could be chilean music, I love cumbia like Santa Feria, Moral Distraída, Villa Cariño, Vikings 5, Sonora 5 estrellas, trova like Manuel García, Chinoy, Pascuala Ilabaca, Tata Barahona and pop like Gepe, Pedro Piedra, Denise Rosenthal, Camila Gallardo or Fernando Milagros. Is everything so different because every type of chilean music makes me feel differents emotions. I started to listen this type in 2010. One of my favorite concert was in 2013 for the anniversary of the "Radio uno" and in that oportunity I saw Manuel García, Francisca Valenzuela and Los Bunkers. Curiously my favorite singer and my favorite song are not chilean.

My favorite singer is Florence Welch, the vocalist of "Florence and the machine", I love her voice she can change the note of the song with so ability, she compose her own songs and each one have their own story and their own feeling. About my favorite song is "Strange love" of koop is a jazz and I knew that song in an ad of Coca-Cola, every note of that song makes me feel fly. That is another type of music that I like: the ad music, I always find different songs that I love in the ads, my sister always laugh of me for that reason.

Well, I said that I love so many types of music and you can see that's true. See you the next week.
Bye!! :D



1 comentario: