jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

Post 8: Summer Plans

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm going to write about my summer plans.
Well, I'm going to write about what I would like to do in summer if I had, because I'm going to start my practice in January so, I'm only going to imagine :(

I love beach and my favorite beach is Viña del Mar, I know that place is so near of Santiago, but there're no place that make me so happy like I feel in that place. I love the principal beach with their craft fair, and I love see the sunset, but I love do that in all the beach really, the colours of the landscape are beautiful and make me feel relax.

Another place that I would like to visit is the south of Chile, I went only one time but I dream with swim in the lake again, and know new places, I know that someday I will go to Torres del Paine, after that I can die jaja.

If I could travel to another country I would like to go to Brazil, but I would like to go in February when people make the carnival in different cities, I think in all the people dancing samba and using their beautiful costumes and I think that I have to stay there someday

But now I think in work in summer all day, all week. The last summer I worked too, so I don't know what is have holidays, well I suposed that I will have a big holidays someday.

See you the next post. Bye!

1 comentario: