viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Post 10: English Language Challenges

Hi everyone!!
Today I´m going to write the last post of the blog, and the topic is about my experience and challenges with the english.

When I was in high school I went to "Norteamericano" institute, but in my last year I didn't go because I choose to study for PSU, so, when I came at the university the english was something easy for me, also I think that the english here should be different, I think we should learn about topics of our carreers for the papers that we have to read, because in different situations I felt the english class don't teach me something useful really, except the last level, we have to talk more and that's great, because the oral expression is the less wrought type in class or that's my experience learning english.

About the use of the blog, I learn a lot, I think that was the best methodology, because with every topic I learned new words and different ways to say some ideas.

Like I said before, the oral expression is something very important for me when someone learn some language and this point exactly I think that is  my most fragile area about english, I feel nervous when I have to talk and when I feel that I used to forget some words and I can't talk anymore :( for that reason I used to sing a lot of english music in my house or wherever and that's the that I practice my oral expression.

Outside the english class I don't use this language, but I suposse when I will start to work I could need to know it and for that reason I try to practice constantly.

Well, that's the end of the blog, I hope you enjoyed the blog. Bye!!

5 comentarios:

  1. For me it was also a challenge to improve my oral skills because I also feel that I am very shy but I think that the more you do it, the easier it becomes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, we have very different experiences with English. I agree with the oral expression, it is a very important factor :o

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The oral expression is very difficult for me, in general the all the english language jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice! I imagine that the "Norteamericano" institute was of more help for you in the moment to learn the language..

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oh! when I have to speak English I also get nervous and forget the words):

    ResponderEliminar