viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

Post 9: Changes to my study programme

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to write about the changes that I would like to do to my study programme. It's not difficult write about this in this university, because I think there're a lot of things that need changes with urgency and specifically in my career.

First the curriculum is old, the department want to change the curriculum to three years ago and more, but never finish that process so every year start a new process, there're a lot subject that I think need be modified in their contents and in their teaching methods.
One of that subject is "Procesos básicos de aprendizaje", this subject is part of the programme in the first year of psychology, and only talk about conditioning, I know that is important, but, the teachers don't mention other process in learning and I think that isn't fine, and for their classes they use the same ppt that use since 2010 and if you teach about science you can't give the same information every year if every day the scientists discover new things. Also, have an evaluation that consist in work with rats, and is true that you can work with human if you don't like work with rats, but today we talk about to protect animals and they give the possibility to work with their take away their food and water because is necessary for make the experiment.

I could change things in every subject, but now I'm going to write about infrastructure in the university. Every year we have the same problem with the classrooms because we don't have enough for all the careers, and every year the university have more registrations so, we are more students every year, there're so many buildings in process for have more classrooms, but take a lot of years finish and while we can't have assistantships or comfortable classrooms because we are very tight in some classes.

About technology I think the university should have more computers for the students or raise the internet, because sometimes the signal is not enough for all the students that need use it and that is a problem in moments like end of semester.

Well, I hope the things can only get better. Bye :D


4 comentarios:

  1. wow using the same ppt of 2010 is terrible! I agree with you, lack computers and improve the internet

    ResponderEliminar
  2. At the end of the semester it's a challenge to find tables with a plug or connected to "uchileinvitados" hahaha:C

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with more computers, always in library are used!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. We should be able to use the computers of the english rooms!

    ResponderEliminar