viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

Post 1: A Country I'd like to visit

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm going to write about Netherlands. I don't know a lot about this country but I watched different videos, documentaries and pictures of this place and I think that is so beautiful and the people live quietly, something that does not happen in Latino-america.

It's true that I will love to know all the countries of  Europe but, Netherlands has something special. I know that bicycles are the most important transport and today with all the problems with the environment I think that this is something that more countries should copy.

I would like to live there because they have a different education at schools and different laws about work where the quality of life is really important and that means the people haven't long workdays and they have more free time, and that is something that I would like to have in my life: time for my favourite hobbies and to spend with friends and family.

Well, the only and big problem is that travel to this country is very expensive, so I don't know when I can know this wonderful place, I hope that will be soon.

See you the next week, bye! :D



8 comentarios:

  1. I always associate Netherlands with the football player Robben jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've heard Netherland has one of the highest quality live among many countries in the world, and also that the delicuency rate is so low that some prisons had to close because they didn't had enough prisoners to take into.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A great country, maybe one day I travel to Amsterdam.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Netherlands is the heaven on earth, his educations and laws are so good for the people

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow Paula, Netherlands is a great contry, and I think that you enjoy a lot Amsterdam. Alwayns know why

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Netherlans is like, the dream! jajaja i hope that you will go sometime!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think that the bicycle is the most important way to contribute with the environment and Netherlands is one of the countries that have the most big cycle paths.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Netherlands seems to be the paradise that many of us desire.

    ResponderEliminar